November 16, 2019
Hello! I just created a video of this episode just with Jung Il woo’s cut. If you are wondering where Episode 3 is, well it’s just that Ilwoo was not there at all… he was only listening and shown rarely listening to the stories of the competing dishes of the rest of the contestants. In episode 4 we finally get to see him cook and present his dish to fans and to the chef judges. So here is Episode 4:
Here are my screenshots… he looks so lovely! Of course! He is full of love!
Ilwoo was very kind to post the recipe today! Here is the translation:
Mara Shanggoo Rice dumplings:
Cooking ingredients: [Gyoza ingredients]
rice dumplings, rice paper, mara oil sauce (sancho) 1 20g,
glutinous rice 200g,
chopped garlic little,
large shrimp 250g (cut into small pieces about 1cm),
Tofu 80g, 60g garlic chopped (sliced), mushrooms 80g, cabbage 80g, soaked in zucchini water for 4 or 5 hours. (That was the water he was squeezing out on the Episode 1!)
sweet chili sauce, condensed milk
1. Fry chopped garlic in oil in a frying pan, add shrimp and meat to cook.
2. Cook vegetables with garlic, thirsty mushrooms, dried tofu, courgette, cabbage and other vegetables. Add mara sauce to make spicy dumplings.
3. [Steamed dumplings] Fill the rice paper with filling, fold and then wrap it again in the dumpling skin.
4. [Gyoza dumplings] Put 2 spooons of the glutinous rice and stir-fry it.
5. Prepare steamed dumplings in sweet chili sauce and fried dumplings in condensed milk.
I feel sad for Ilwoo’s dish not winning… if it was a tie, they should have honored both dishes! It was a tie!!! Not fair!
I will try this… an American Fan13 version… not sure about the spice of that “Mara” oil! The condensed milk seems interesting… never had a dumpling with that before!
This is the Sesame Oil he had with the ingredients:
See the can on the left?
When I have a chance I’ll switch all the videos to English… this episode is not available yet, but if you can’t wait visit this website: kisstvshow.to