July 11, 2020
Ready to fill that plate with some of Ilwoo’s Sweet Munchies? Here are the recipes that he shared in his official account.
Liquor Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients: clams (shellfish), olive oil, sliced garlic, white wine, pepperoncino, basil tomato, parmesan cheese
1. To release clams (shellfish)
2. To a pan with olive oil Stir-fried sliced garlic with spices
3. Add the clams (shellfish) when the scent is full
4. Pour white wine to immerse the clam in half and boil it until your mouth is open
5. Add crushed pepperoncino, tomato, basil and boil it. When boiled enough, take it out on a plate and finish with parmesan cheese
Egg Noodle Soup
Ingredients: olive oil, sliced garlic, onion, ground shrimp, clams, miso, coconut milk, tomato paste, water, egg noodle, pepper
1. Slice garlic in a pan with olive oil Stir-fry the scent
2. When the scent is enough, fry the onion
3. Add the clams, salted shrimp and stir-fry
4. Add miso, coconut milk, and tomato paste in a 1:1 ratio and pour water
5. Boil the egg noodles separately put in
6. When the broth boils as much as a simple value on the noodles, add red pepper to add flavor.
Webfoot Octopus and Potato Balls with Salsa
Ingredients: webfoot octopus, flour, potato, tomato, basil, onion, lemon juice, olive oil-
1. Webfoot octopus, French fries: Rub the washed webfoot octopus with flour to clean it again.
2. Prepare the potatoes to be fried with the webfoot octopus by cutting them into appropriate sizes (Ilwoo dug the potatoes with a spoon so they were round) and fried them for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix salsa minced tomatoes, onions, basil with lemon juice and olive oil.
4. Put webfoot octopus and French fries on a bowl and sprinkle salsa on top of it.
Squid Ink Risotto with Tripe
Ingredients: 2 egg yolks, mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, chopped onions, fresh cream, squid ink, rice, seasoned tripe, peppers, and young leaf
1. Mix egg yolk into bowl, add mayonnaise, lemon juice and stir well
2. Mix well-mixed egg mayo in a sizzling pouch
3. Prepare risotto with olive oil, chopped onions in a pan covered with 1 cup of fresh cream, 11 T? squid ink, 1 cup of rice, mix well and boil
4. Mix and boil in a saucepan
5. Place ink risotto on a plate and put seasoned tripe on top. Decorate it with the egg mayo and young leaves.
Pretty Seafood Fish Dumplings
Ingredients: Minced sea bream, minced shrimp, minced ginger, chopped green onion, oyster sauce and dumpling skins.
1. Chop bream, shrimp, ginger and green onions. Add oyster sauce and mix to make dumpling stuffing
2. Stuff the dumpling skin. Close the dumplings making them pretty
3. Steam in a steamer
Ingredients: Egg, starch sugar 2T, tomato sauce 4T, soy sauce 1 and 1/2T, water 5T, sour cream
1. Egg omelet: Eggs poured into water and poured into a pan to make a tornado shape (starch when eggs are released… It’s a little easier to shape it!)
2. Add the sauce sugar 2T, tomato sauce 4T, soy sauce 1 and 1/2T, and water 5T to the pot, boil for a minute, add 1T starch, boil and make it viscous.
3. Topped with tomato sauce and sour cream, then sprinkled with parsley powder to finish.
Ingredients: cooked lobsters
For more detailed instructions watch this:
Schweinshaxe. Roasted pork hocks, a German dish.
1 leek, well cleaned, diced 1 stalk celery, diced 1 carrot, diced 1 onion, diced 2 meaty fresh pork hocks (or more) salt, peppercorns, cumin (if desired)
1. Put vegetables, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp peppercorns, and pork hocks in pot.
2. Add water to cover, bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer, and cook until hocks are just tender – about 2 – 3 hours. Do not overcook.
3. Drain, keeping vegetables and cooking liquid.
4. Preheat oven to 425°F.
5. To baking dish, add drained pork hocks, drained cooked vegetables, and a small amount of the cooking liquid. Score the fat layer.
6. Bake 30 minutes, occasionally basting only the meat, not the fat layer, with cooking liquid. If the fat layer isn’t brown and crispy, turn on the broiler and continue browning. Keep watch that it doesn’t burn. This could take 5 – 10 minutes.
7. Serve the hocks with potatoes and sauerkraut. If desired, serve the cooking liquid (thicken with corn starch if desired). Add a bit of cumin to liquid if desired.
Cr. © Just like Oma | www.quick-german-recipes.com