(Re-edited Nov 18, 2017!)
This is the last episode of this amazing trip! He did a lot of things here. It starts with Jung II-woo visiting “Chemainus,” a beautiful little town in Vancouver Island known for its beautiful outdoor murals. According to their website:
“Such is the condensed recent history of “The Little Town that Did.”© Mining, fishing and forestry were the original industries that gave work to many Chinese who worked in “bull gangs” struggling to move huge lumber planks to the ships in the late 1800’s, and who arrived to work on the trans Canada Railroad later. Japanese, and later, east Indians blended their cultures with Scots and Germans looking for riches in the mines and staying to work in the forests and on fishing boats. And the beautiful Cowichan Valley has been the home of The Original First Nations peoples and their ancestors for countless generations, whose history and lives have been interwoven since those first white settlers came to the area.”
You can read more about it here.
He then goes whale watching, scooting and more…see it all in the videos. For these again Vimeo is the best. The YouTube ones were not complete. And after that there is video that takes you through all its touristic areas of Chemainus…it makes you feel like you are walking there! And the tourist guide who Jung II-woo took a photo with is there too!
At Victoria’s Fisherman’s Wharf:
At the Spinnaker’s Brew Pub, learning how to make beer:
At one point in this trip, Jung II-woo also did a short interview for “Vancouver Fashion Week.” You can see the photos below and a the short article afterwards. It was translated via Google, and though it’s not great, you can get a sense of his fashion taste. Cr. VFW (Vancouver Fashion Week)
Mr. Jung Il responded to the interview without expressions of such kind of grief, as it would have been serious as he was shooting without correcting the time difference adaptation after a long flight, but in a short interview Although it was fun, I talked with VFW together. How did he think about Vancouver? What is your fashion preference? It is exactly here. Let’s see together.
Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW): Did you finish the drama the other day? How did you spend these days?
– Recently ’49 days’ After finishing the drama shoot, I went to school, after completing the semester, I had various interviews and picture shooting a little, I did a bit of such things, this time Vancouver ambassador public relations ambassador photography, advertisement shooting So I came this way. And this time there is a reality TV shoot with MTV, which will be broadcast to 14 countries, so I went to this shoot.
VFW: It should have been looked around briefly, how is your impression?
– The city was very beautiful and I was a little surprised. And the fact is that the city likes the city and seems to be a bit quiet as it seems to want to study in Vancouver, so it feels very good.
VFW: What kind of clothing do you like to wear?
– It is a person who wears clothes slimly, and it is, I think that it is a simple wearing clothes.
VFW: Are there items to collect with special attachment?
– There is a brand called ‘GOLDEN GOOSE’, I like that shoes and I’m collecting it, I do not do a lot of accessories. Although it is said to be a ring or a clock degree? It is a person who is about that degree, I think that it is better to wear it as neatly as possible.
VFW: There are about 200 models on the runway at VFW, but if model suggestions come in, what kind of clothing fashion show would you like to stand for?
– Well, for the moment, if clothes fit perfectly with my body, I do not think clothes are related, facts I do not know how Vancouver shows will proceed and I do not know well what kind of concept it is Although it is not, still like the suit I feel as if it is cute if I wear it perfectly slimly to the bare body, yeah, I would like to stand if I propose it. I’m honored, I am. . (Laughing)
VFW: Please send me a message to fashion rubbers.
– I also love clothes very much, I like clothes so much that if I make money I hardly use money to buy clothes. I like clothes very much, but I also want to see if I can get an invitation this time if it is this time, and that is, I will do a lot of good works from now on, please expect me, thank you for loving me.
Well and that concludes Jung II-woo’s trip to Vancouver. I am so glad I found those Vimeo videos in the end. They placed everything in the right time and context for me. It taught me that YouTube does not have everything, so from now on I will check Vimeo as well!
What an amazing trip Jung II-woo! Thank you for taking us to Vancouver… I would love to replicate his trip someday! …minus the bungee jumping, and the mountain biking. The zip-lining is a maybe! 🙂