caviar, olive oil, 2 garlics, 1 onion, parsley, unsalted butter (approx. 250 g), lemon zest, soy bean paste
1. Boil the escargot for 5 minutes.
2. Separate the flesh from the shells and remove guts, clean the water from the shells.
3. Put escargot back into the shells.
4. Use a blender to mix garlic, onion, parsley and the unsalted butter, add the lemon zest.
5. Add some of this mix to the rim of the escargots.
6. Use a torch the burn the garlic butter lightly.
Wait, where did the caviar go? Ill check this recipe with my tutor…