November 6, 2018 – November 6, 2019
Happy 13th Anniversary! 일우 씨! I’m so delighted to share this moment with you! I celebrate and cheer your efforts and successes especially Haechi!
My gift to you is the wisdom of Eckhart Tolle. I’m including some of his words at the end of this post. May they inspire you and your fans to live what Oprah calls “Your Best Life.” Are you accomplishing what you wish? Are you manifesting in your life your inner goals?
When you go for walks in El Camino de Santiago, you are searching for that inner peace. Getting away from your thoughts and all the thoughts of the people around you. All you have to do is take it a step further and ask this peace, this universal energy, for your wishes as affirmations and trust that the universe will provide it for you… believe with all your emotion and love… and watch your thoughts Ilwoo… all negative thoughts: fear, anger, jealousy, etc. destroy your ability to make your dreams come true!
May you continue to accomplish great things, for the advancement of humanity… continue to make this world better Ilwoo! And feel the joy of the present … Remember what I said to you about service? Give towards good causes that do not feed you ego… truly unconditional selfless giving… what have you done as that National Museum’s ambassador? And please remember the environment in every choice you make. Could you make anything with your image plastic free?
As this website is almost up to date… From this day on I will not post as often, as my own energy is shifting its attention to other matters more in alignment with my own life’s purpose. Know that my energy will always be with you… as it brought us together… it may do so again. I will continue to support your work (mostly your acting) and always pray for your health and … confidence!
May your path always be filled with light,
With unconditional and eternal love,
A messenger… Fan 13
And now let’s celebrate delighting in all the thing you did this past year…
This year was so Full of WOOnder for Ilwoo…he tried so many new things… I will do a pictorial/video journey of 13 of the events/creations he participated in.
1. Nov 30, 2019 Discharge from the military/civic service. I remember how excited and happy I was… I would finally get to be Ilwoo’s Fan in real time…
I love this photo… of your manager smiling in the background. You are so blessed to have a trusted friend by your side…
2. Jung Il woo becomes the ambassador to The National Museum of Korea:
3. He attends the 33rd Golden Disk Awards as a presenter… he gives an award to no other than BTS!
4. He filmed and aired in Haechi. His comeback drama…
5. February 3 Jung Il woo appears in Running Man Episode 437.
6. He is a guest in the variety show Happy Together where he talks about his friendship with Lee Min-ho and hsi first kiss.
7. He becomes an editor in chief with his very own magazine, Kribbit.
8. His beautiful pet and younger brother A-woo goes to heaven…
9. He walks “El Camino” for the third time… he walks from Portugal into Spain.
10. He has his Third Fan Meeting of the year in Seoul. His Fan 13 is blessed to attend and delights and delights!
11. He participates in the animal documentary series called WildMap. He camps for the first time and gets to see many natural habitats with experts at his side…
12. He participates in the Variety Show “New Release Item – Convenience Restaurant.”
He shows us how much food he can stuff in his mouth at once! Seriously does he have an unlocked jaw or what?!
13. Jung Il-woo announces he will return to the Theater, in a play called “The Elephant Song.” It’s opening night is November 22nd!
All the best in this 13th year of your career! May you be always able to hear your own voice! May the angels protect and light your path always!
Wisdom from Eckhart Tolle:
May GOD bless you all!