Jung Il woo’s Boiled and Dried Anchovies.
This was from Convenience Store Restaurant Episode 11. Cr. Jung Il woo & KBS2
Red pepper (200g), medium anchovy (100g), Chosun soy sauce 5T, Jin soy sauce 5T, perilla oil, chopped garlic 1T, water, sesame oil
Directions for fried anchovies with peppers:
1. Remove anchovies head and intestines.
2. Remove the faucet and wash it thoroughly, then remove the water.
3. Pour the hole with a toothpick in order to make the red pepper go well with the liver.
4. Put red chili peppers in a large bowl, add 4T Chosun Soy Sauce and 4T Jin Soy Sauce, and boil them for 20 minutes.
5. Put anchovies in a frying pan and stir-fry them for 2 minutes.
6. Put the vanilla peppers in a frying pan and another skillet.
Directions for boiled anchovies with peppers:
Surround the perilla oil slightly, add 1T of chopped garlic, stir-fry it, and add the water to make the peppers soak.
7. Put the stir-fried anchovies in a frying pan and add about 1T of soy sauce and 1T of soy sauce.
8. Just boil it over medium heat and put a little sesame oil at the end.
(* The point is to boil yourself with soup!)
What?!!! ^ ^